Monday, July 29, 2013

Xi'an Travels

Last week one of my amazing teachers had to leave so we took her to Beijing's biggest pizza. It was delicious and the size is not an exaggeration! 


Beijing duck pizza! Beijing duck, onions, duck sauce, and cheese, amazing :) 


Elaine and my 2 amazing teachers! 




After this we took a 12 hour sleeper train from Beijing to the historic city of Xi'an. It was actually pretty comfortable. 


Roomies! 


Once into Xi'an we visited about 2 museums a day (all of which I LOVED), me and Chinese history museums all day was like being on a cloud :D 















And of course we got to see the famous Terra Cotta Warriors from the tomb of the Qin dynasty emperor, the first to unify China. 



Notice the little ant people off to the side. 





The last event was a trip to the city's wall, which we got to ride bikes on and was probably my favorite part of the trip! 









Hopefully I will have more exciting things to share soon! 
罗玫瑰

No comments:

Post a Comment