Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 2 & 3

Last night was the alumni, incoming student, and current student dinner, it was amazing! I spent much of my night there eating all the wonderful food they have to offer! In China there is something called showing face which means presenting yourself in the best way to others. This was to my great advantage as the set up of the event was quite impressive! 

And of course I got to try the famous Beijing Peking Duck for the first time!! 


Also, we got to meet the chancellor which was the main reason for the event! 


After the event it rained which made today ABSOLUTELY beautiful :) I didn't know if the sky could get very blue but I'm glad to see that it can! I'm excited to continue getting to know the campus and Beijing, so far its been amazing!


1 comment: